PDA

View Full Version : Swans casual job (Membership Hat Distribution)

airpoe
14th March 2007, 12:26 PM
This was posted on a uni website today, I thought some might be interested:;)

Membership Hat Distribution

Job Type: Part time/Casual

Sydney Swans Limited are seeking a number of casuals to provide assistance with the distribution of membership caps at our first home match of the season at Telstra Stadium.

The role will require casual employees to hand out 2007 Sydney Swans membership caps to Sydney Swans members at our first match for 2007 at Telstra Stadium.

This will be paid, (hourly rate) casual employment and prospective applicants will need to be available, as a minimum, for Round 1 at Telstra Stadium on the 31/03/2007. There will then be reduced opportunities for an additional days work on the 15/04/2007 at the Sydney Cricket Ground.

Could all applicants please respond via email to [email protected] with the following information:
* Name
* Address
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Brief letter of introduction (no more than 1 page)

For any enquiries, please contact the Sydney Swans Human Resource Coordinator Adam Bowen on (02) 9339 9123

Official Closing Date: 23/03/2007

How to Apply:
Email: [email protected]

Sanecow
14th March 2007, 12:32 PM
hand out 2007 caps to Sydney Swans members at our first match for 2007 at Telstra Stadium

That's an amazing coincidence.

Adam Bowen ... [email protected]

I have emailed a few ideas to [email protected] today.

cruiser
14th March 2007, 01:12 PM
This was posted on a uni website today, I thought some might be interested:;) And miss the game?! Not a chance.

Layby
14th March 2007, 02:47 PM
I am in for this, think about it.

It would be like being a chef at an Indian restaurant and preparing a meal for someone you had a distaste for. You know, some extra protein in the sauce.

Marvelous !

Carolyn
14th March 2007, 04:38 PM
Would they accept a 15-year-old girl? If so, I'm interested too.

I also wonder if they have some sort of Work Experience program...