Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RSS: Laidlaw to debut, three changes

Quote Originally Posted by originalswan View Post
    To all the knockers of the selected team - Will you apologise for your ignorance when the Swans win?

To the knocker of the knockers - will you apologise if the Swan's indeed go down this weekend?
    Swannies for life!

To all the knockers of the selected team - Will you apologise for your ignorance when the Swans win?
    Now that's confidence.

With McLaren and Chamberlain automatically favouring the Cats (since they favour the home side or whoever's facing Sydney), I reckon Roosy will have to fork out another generous donation to Andy and his chums because of the umpiring.
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    To the knocker of the knockers - will you apologise if the Swan's indeed go down this weekend?
    Yeah I will apologise but doubt I'll have to - especially if the team has any heart and pride to speak of.

Back to you...

Yeah I will apologise but doubt I'll have to - especially if the team has any heart and pride to speak of.

Back to you...
    Is this the same heart and pride they showed last week...
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    Is this the same heart and pride they showed last week...
    Duh! That was before they we're given a massive shake-up! Don't you know anything? Dare I say it..Not a real fan..Can't you accept mediocrity? They're DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.

On the Rookie List
    This is the time to stand up and show the footy world that the Swans are not a spent force. We've been known to do it before - time will tell if we can do it again. I think they can, and at the very least put in a fighting performance and not the drivel we have witnessed in most of the past 12 weeks.

This is the time to stand up and show the footy world that the Swans are not a spent force. We've been known to do it before - time will tell if we can do it again. I think they can, and at the very least put in a fighting performance and not the drivel we have witnessed in most of the past 12 weeks.
    We've stood up and sat down alot this season....hopefully when the music stops towards the end of the season, we'll still have a chair.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

This must be the most talked about RSS feed ever

Probably Goodes should play more up forward he's starting to get tagged a bit more in the centre, since we don't know what's happening with Hall. Laidlaw should be tried in defence he has looked good there in the pre-season when he was put under pressure from the opposition and his pace would be an asset.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Field umpires: Mclaren, Chamberlain, Meredith
    McLaren 1 game for 1 loss (Bombers)
    Chamberlain 1 game for 1 loss(Bombers)
    Merideth 2 games for 2 wins

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    McLaren 1 game for 1 loss (Bombers)
    Chamberlain 1 game for 1 loss(Bombers)
    Merideth 2 games for 2 wins
    Merideth is suprising. He usually hates us.

Anyways reading the article in the Terror today makes me think Vogels may be in. Apparently he was with Ted, Bucky ROK and MOL working with forward set ups. No sign of Nicky D.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    This is one game we dont want Davis to miss. See the damage S. Johnson does in the wet. B2 to him this week please.

I would like to see Reg play close to goal. I think he is the Micky O replacement - great mark, and reads the flight well. Curious that he was dropped. Moore could be effective this week - but he doesnt seem like he's taken many steps forward after his first year to me.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast