Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remember when...

Blog Entries

Remember when...

...Hall could mark. Sheesh, he has lost it. I hope it comes back, we need it to.

Remember the Richmond game last year where Hall first injured himself? I recall Mcveigh's pass dropped about 2 metres short.

Similar story at times tonight. He dropped a couple, but other times you could equally blame the delivery.

I'm a little more miffed at a couple of the stupid frees he gave away.

Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    ...Hall could mark. Sheesh, he has lost it. I hope it comes back, we need it to.
    I think he is gone. The fact that he is being given spells on the bench indicates to me that Roos knows it and is preparing for the inevitable. With MOL being unable to kick the ball accurately or beyond 30 metres our once much vaunted forward line is not exactly going to have opposition teams shaking in their boots this year.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

He was more involved but too be fair to Hall he does have to play with 3 apes hanging off him and an umpire with an eagle eye.

And as my missers said when he dropped that chest mark - it bounced off his rock hard chest!

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hall looked to be moving more freely, the timing for marking might just take a while. I'll reserve judgement on whether he is gone or not until half way through the season.

As far as key forwards go I was more concerned by O'Loughlin's game tonight than by Hall's.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Hall looked to be moving more freely, the timing for marking might just take a while. I'll reserve judgement on whether he is gone or not until half way through the season.

As far as key forwards go I was more concerned by O'Loughlin's game tonight than by Hall's.
    Agree. O'Loughlin is the real worry here, not Hall. Lost alot of pace and kicking distance seems to be getting smaller and smaller. This year will probably be it for him if things don't start happening for him.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Enter MySpace

I have a new nickname for Hall because of marking efforts - Cymbals.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

He marks like a seal.

Quote Originally Posted by LaDoleCheckVida View Post
    He marks like a seal.
    Hence the name cymbals

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

He's never been a great overhead mark, but his chest marking has deserted him over the past year or so.

Our forward line is garbage - 6 goals!
    (our midfield's not a lot better)
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    He's never been a great overhead mark, but his chest marking has deserted him over the past year or so.

Our forward line is garbage - 6 goals!
    (our midfield's not a lot better)
    Both forward lines were crap. Would you relate that too the ubber flooding that was seen? I reckon not even noah could have beaten the flood that St kilda put on us tonight - as expected from lyons.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast