Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Paul Roos - or whoever takes responsibility for coach things

Blog Entries

Attention Paul Roos - or whoever takes responsibility for coach things

We play better when we attack, especially without Hall. We looked good for the last 10 minutes when it was get it forward at any cost. We need to show the same endeavour in attack as we do in defence. (It needs to be said too, that if I did not follow the Swans I would never watch us - we are awful).

Furthermore, I would love to see Kennelly chucked into the middle occasionally. He can run, he can kick and he can make the right decisions. Gte him a kick closer to goal occasionally.

Yep - 3 and a half quarters of garbage. That's two games out of six now. Pretty obvious we do a lot better when we attack than lock the game down into an ugly, boring stoppage-fest.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    We play better when we attack, especially without Hall. We looked good for the last 10 minutes when it was get it forward at any cost. We need to show the same endeavour in attack as we do in defence. (It needs to be said too, that if I did not follow the Swans I would never watch us - we are awful).

Furthermore, I would love to see Kennelly chucked into the middle occasionally. He can run, he can kick and he can make the right decisions. Gte him a kick closer to goal occasionally.
    Have to agree 100% on all of the above.

I think this style of play will stay with us as long as Roos (and his favourite players: ...put names here yourself...) and it won't change until they're gone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post

He was near the end, which was good.

Agree with what you say Rok, but really missed a leading/marking forward today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlatorog View Post
    I think this style of play will stay with us as long as Roos (and his favourite players: ...put names here yourself...) and it won't change until they're gone.
    Looking forward to going to the football in 2009!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Maybe we should give off a 20 point start from the bounce. Maybe it will give us license to play attacking running footy.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

I'm looking forward to football in 2009, too, but only if Longmire isn't our coach. I'm proud of Sydney after most football games, but I really would like us to attack more often as we do it quite well, but that wont happen if Longmire is in charge.

Went to the game today - didn't see us go down the corridor once. We are still piling up lots of errors in most games. I think the strength of our on ball game is so strong that if the ball went forward more we would win much >50%. The game tehn evolves around conversion. Our kicking this year for goal is very poor. But I am only a mug in the outer.

my message to roos is simple

paul if you put the red leather thing through the tallest of the 2 white posts at the end we are kicking to in the quarter you get six points. Now if we could do that more than whoever we play we will win
    Theres not much left to say

Quote Originally Posted by swansrule100 View Post
    my message to roos is simple

paul if you put the red leather thing through the tallest of the 2 white posts at the end we are kicking to in the quarter you get six points. Now if we could do that more than whoever we play we will win
    Thanks Mick Malthouse, when did you join our board?
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    Thanks Mick Malthouse, when did you join our board?
    i wouldnt mind making the kind of money he does
    Theres not much left to say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast