Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Match thread: Swans v Hawks.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    By the way, Mabior Chol got a week for striking Errol, in the incident that led to the Hardwick goal being disallowed. While Chad was fined for rough conduct involving Will Day. I suspect it was the moderately forceful back slam tackle, early in the the third quarter.
    Like, if you even look at Errol the wrong way I’ll kill ya, your entire family and everyone you’ve ever met.

But that was a push. And after the Hogan decision the week before, there’s no way he can be suspended. Ridiculous
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Like, if you even look at Errol the wrong way I’ll kill ya, your entire family and everyone you’ve ever met.

But that was a push. And after the Hogan decision the week before, there’s no way he can be suspended. Ridiculous
    Is there any close up footage of it? I've only seen the longish distance shot, from behind Hardwick when he was kicking for goal and I couldn't really tell if there was anything more than just a shove.

And I did give up looking for consistency from the tribunal about twenty years ago. When I decided that if AFL was a religion, then the tribunal was some sort of mystical sect, whose members sat on an isolated hilltop and gibbered about the sound of one hand clapping and the like.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Is there any close up footage of it? I've only seen the longish distance shot, from behind Hardwick when he was kicking for goal and I couldn't really tell if there was anything more than just a shove.

And I did give up looking for consistency from the tribunal about twenty years ago. When I decided that if AFL was a religion, then the tribunal was some sort of mystical sect, whose members sat on an isolated hilltop and gibbered about the sound of one hand clapping and the like.
    It's called the AFL Gravy Train and it's getting like an Indian train at peak hour.

Veterans List
    To be clear, Hogan also got a week for his misdemeanour, which was then overturned at the tribunal - so in fact this is a totally consistent decision.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456