Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Round 12: just other games.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I think I can guess what the Bulldogs fans think of the decision not to pay HTB against Daicos.
    I think for once I agree with them.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Another good result for us, keeps contenders for top spot well behind.

Veterans List
    Happy days for us in Adelaide with the Crows folding badly once a bit of pressure is applied

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Impressive form by Hawthorn since we flogged them in round 7. Four wins in five games, and their only loss was by 1 point to Port Adelaide in a game they should have won. The four wins were against teams in the middle of the ladder, but quality wins nonetheless.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    Impressive form by Hawthorn since we flogged them in round 7. Four wins in five games, and their only loss was by 1 point to Port Adelaide in a game they should have won. The four wins were against teams in the middle of the ladder, but quality wins nonetheless.
    When I saw they had beaten the Crows, I checked the fixture to see when it was that we played them. I saw that since that game they have only lost to Port, (which as you said they should have won). They have been impressive. We must have played them into form!

Veterans List
    Harley Reid could be in trouble with a sling tackle. I was sent a funny meme by my brother about the Rising Star award now that Darcy, and potentially Reid, is suspended. It's a photo of when Steven Bradbury won the gold medal after the rest of the competitors fell down. Matt Roberts is Bradbury, and Reid and Darcy are behind him on the ground šŸ˜‚.

Veterans List
    The pressure that Richmond is applying to the Cats reminds me of when they beat us. They aren't giving them an inch.

Looks like the upset is on.

Although, those couple of late Geelong goals weren't helpful.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Iā€™ve enjoyed the Cats-Tigers game, except for the fact we have to endure that goddamn moron Luke Darcy. Every catchphrase, every intonation, itā€™s all so predictable and so stick-a-fork-in-my-eye-instead irritating. I honestly have no idea how he has a job. He should be shovelling cow dung.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Iā€™ve enjoyed the Cats-Tigers game, except for the fact we have to endure that goddamn moron Luke Darcy. Every catchphrase, every intonation, itā€™s all so predictable and so stick-a-fork-in-my-eye-instead irritating. I honestly have no idea how he has a job. He should be shovelling cow dung.
    Luke Darcyā€™s commentary is just one cliche after another. But yet again we were reminded by one of the dopes on Thursday night - after a particularly dodgy decision - that ā€œMatt Stevic, (is) one of the best in the businessā€. Provoked an audible profanity on my part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Disappointing result in the end down in Geelong. For us. I can't see Harley Reid being suspended, the love-fest for him will
    mean it won't happen. Yes, Luke Darcy. It's a toss up, who is the worst commentator in the history of the game? Him or
    Mark Ricciuto. I guess if you gave them both a shovel they could bury each other. I'm not sure it would stop them uttering
    inanities though.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast