Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Negatives from todays match....

On the Rookie List
    WHat about the disgraceful Stephen Powell - wouldnt shake Goodes' hand? What a dog of an act - I hope that all the kids watching understand what an unsporting and low act that was.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Markp
    WHat about the disgraceful Stephen Powell - wouldnt shake Goodes' hand? What a dog of an act - I hope that all the kids watching understand what an unsporting and low act that was.
    It was terrible. My son was watching the game with me and kept asking me what was he doing, why would he do that etc.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

That was one of the lowest actions I have ever seen on a football field. Powell is scum. No wonder St Kilda's club culture has such a bad reputation.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Back, strapped and intact dread and might's Avatar
    straight up loser. I wonder how GT felt about that given his fairy floss approach to things.
    I wish my weed was EMO so it would cut itself

Toodles, Bevo.

And here we were thinking that Paul Bevan should've worn 14, last year!
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Originally posted by BonBon
    Toodles, Bevo.

And here we were thinking that Paul Bevan should've worn 14, last year!
    I think we are being a bit too hard on Bevan. Sure he didn't have a great game stat wise, but i thought he really gave us some great toughness and fresh legs in the last quater.

His harrassing and pressure in the middle made sure that the Aints didn't have too many clean takeaways and in the end helped wear them out.

However i do think we need Vogels back in for Bevo for the GF as we need the extra height.
    Last edited by Jeffers1984; 18th September 2005 at 11:13 AM.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Veterans List
    Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    If Fossie could hand ball to a chest rather than shins he would increase his value to the side enormously. I think he has been a vlauable contributer since he came back but that contribution would be so much bigger if he could hit targets more often.
    He seems to try to do a big long handpass but moves his hand with the ball in the air as he goes to punch the footy, which causes it to either drop off his hand or go straight up in the air.

Veterans List
    Originally posted by Jeffers1984
    I think we are being a bit too hard on Bevan. Sure he didn't have a great game stat wise, but i thought he really gave us some great toughness and fresh legs in the last quater.

His harrassing and pressure in the middle made sure that the Aints didn't have too many clean takeaways and in the end helped wear them out.

However i do think we need Vogels back in for Bevo for the GF as we need the extra height.
    They all had fresh legs. Bevo offers little and certainly doesn't fit the "impact" player coming off the bench mould. He is a shut down player if anything.

Veterans List
    I would say from post match rantings that Stephen Powell wont figure much in the Saints future.

For a player who supposedly has grunt and hardness he went missing badly when it counted. Now in the slow, too old, hack class.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123