Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Another thread about the Melbourne media having NFI about Sydney Footy...

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by SydAFLFan View Post
    Attachment 536

Thought you might like this from the experts at 'Inside Footy'. Brett Anderson says the Swans will lose by 2 points but his decision may have been swayed by the Swans form that is printed underneath. Apparently Sydney have lost to Brisbane by 41, West Coast by 108, Richmond by 59 and Western Bulldogs by 21 (ie Melbourne's season so far minus round 5). On the same page, Gold Coast, Fremantle and Adelaide's season have been totally stuffed also. Coincidence they are all interstate teams? You would think that as we are heading into round 6 someone would have picked up that there were only 4 played games in the form guide for each side and not 5.

Another note. I bought Inside Football this week to see what they wrote about the Swans after the win against Hawthorn and there is almost no mention outside the obligatory match report. The only mentions I can see are,

"Hands up those who left the Swanies out of their eight? Dunce's corner for us! The ease of wins over Freo and North now makes sense."

& "Josh Kennedy is now seriously taking chunks out of Hawthorn's rear end. He's better than Mitchell, Sewell and Lewis."

So that's the match report, the match prediction (with incorrect Swans form that says Adelaide will win by 2) & those two sentences above from 40 pages of news.

You can guess which paper I wont be buying next week.
    I did the same last week with the same delusions! So p....ed off to see all those errors as well, so I wrote to Jim M pointing them out, and requesting that I join him as a co-resident irritant (how he is listed on the second page) to provide fair, even and national coverage. Let's see if, as an interstate supporter and female, I get published. I doubt it.

Geez, even the ABC got it wrong, saying Goodes was injured in Saturdays loss to Hawthorn, how smart to you have to be to read a teleprompter? Or a journalism degree, I might go get one, write away to india get a medical degree for 10k, a journo one probably about 15 bucks
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Warming the Bench
    Must be reverse discrimination week at Inside Football. Letter got published (but edited) and there is a double page spread on the Swans!

Jon Ralph ? @RalphyHeraldSun
    Yep, Sam Reid apparently out according to @russbarwick. So no Goodes/Mummy/Reid. Enough to make Tiger fans excited but nervous
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    17h Matthew G Moses ? @MattyGMoses
    @RalphyHeraldSun @russbarwick This shot taken at training yesterday by me, you reckon he isn't playing? https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...69063758_n.jpg
    Hide conversation
    Reply Delete Favorite
    10:53 PM - 9 May 12 via web ? Details
    6h Jon Ralph ? @RalphyHeraldSun
    @MattyGMoses @russbarwick Looks pretty good in that shot doesn't he! I back in Russ tho

had to post this here as well as on Sam's knee thread, these people won't accept reality...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Gein View Post
    Ha ha......Classic !!

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Ha ha......Classic !!
    terrible isn't it? i remember another after round 1 where they had a picture of our josh kennedy saying he kicked 7 against the bulldogs. i think the media like botching up our players regardless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAgent View Post
    Jon Ralph ? @RalphyHeraldSun
    Yep, Sam Reid apparently out according to @russbarwick. So no Goodes/Mummy/Reid. Enough to make Tiger fans excited but nervous
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    17h Matthew G Moses ? @MattyGMoses
    @RalphyHeraldSun @russbarwick This shot taken at training yesterday by me, you reckon he isn't playing? https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...69063758_n.jpg
    Hide conversation
    Reply Delete Favorite
    10:53 PM - 9 May 12 via web ? Details
    6h Jon Ralph ? @RalphyHeraldSun
    @MattyGMoses @russbarwick Looks pretty good in that shot doesn't he! I back in Russ tho

had to post this here as well as on Sam's knee thread, these people won't accept reality...
    LOL Russ = Font of all knowledge!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Gein View Post

I presume when he say's 'I hope to get his stats' he means his salary....
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Why isnt the bloody club doing anything about it at all?

I mean its getting to a point that its now standard to just have misinformation about the swans and our players.

Quote Originally Posted by ABloodsMan View Post
    We got Lewis Johston back? lol
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh