Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: AFL Sydney 2024 - What's the Buzz

Almost Football Legend
    South-West Sydney knocking off Pennant Hills is certainly an interesting result that will make us sit back and take notice.
    South-West Sydney may not make the finals, but they've proven themselves to quickly become competitive at Premier Division level.

Ha this is one of the best posts I have seen in years. At least there is some passion about footy in Sydney, though to quote Maslow “If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.” - keep on throwing them.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S my post was about Old Puppy's post, not yours Norris.

Also Old Pup - so you don't think I am sitting on the fence UTS are great for the comp - what about these facts vs rants.

1. UTS lost to last year's Premiers by 4 points - a great result and showed the evening standard of Prems (as does SWS beating Penno)
    2. UTS comfortably beat Easts Prems Women - shows a balanced men's and women's club
    3. UTS under 19s lost by 3 goals to a perennial under 19 powerhouse in Easts - showing there is room for another under 19 side in the East
    4. UTS have 2 under 19 teams - further proof to point 3
    5. UTS masters are top of the ladder and won the comp last year proving they are a strong club from 19 to masters.

Old Pup - the above are facts, not emotional statements driven by an irrational hatred of a club. I would love to hear your response based on facts not throw away lines like "squatters".

P.S. I Agree with your comments about North Shore and JG.

Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    South-West Sydney knocking off Pennant Hills is certainly an interesting result that will make us sit back and take notice.
    South-West Sydney may not make the finals, but they've proven themselves to quickly become competitive at Premier Division level.
    After struggling the first 2 games they certainly have been very competitive and had some very good results. From what I'm told both Sydney Uni and Norths were more than impressed by them also despite getting the points over them. If they continue to play at that level they might just scrape in yet

Quote Originally Posted by Old Puppy View Post
    So why is no one of you fence sitters on this social media forum not asking about the. Squatters?
    Absolutely no growth, no standard improvement, no nothing after a multitude of handouts by our governing body.
    The PPS has been manipulated by the poison dwarf since he implemented it, yes he did! Yes implemented for the fence sitters here, yet where has the improvement come from?
    It makes no difference the handouts it’s about culture, something you could bees on here need to learn about!
    The joke that is AFL Sydney happened last weekend, SWS beating Easts what a F joke this comp is and don’t get me started on inter league to be beaten by Canberra.
    AFL Sydney take a long hard look at yourself, Tiff are you around? Who do we see?
    The comp is the laughing stock of NSW and without the academies what hope do boys and girls have of competing or being recruited to Elite level. No Hope!
    I am glad that the best or may I say equal best club in the area run by a true gentleman will win it against the handout pretenders all supported by the governing body!
    Go North Shore, it would be fitting for all your tireless work JG.

As for the rest of you muppets on social media forums, and for the handout clubs, you now who I am and it’s a disgrace that this competition had been so manipulated for years.
    Go ask yourself how is the bats going?
    Have you stopped taking your medication again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Old Puppy View Post
    So why is no one of you fence sitters on this social media forum not asking about the. Squatters?
    Absolutely no growth, no standard improvement, no nothing after a multitude of handouts by our governing body.
    The PPS has been manipulated by the poison dwarf since he implemented it, yes he did! Yes implemented for the fence sitters here, yet where has the improvement come from?
    It makes no difference the handouts it’s about culture, something you could bees on here need to learn about!
    The joke that is AFL Sydney happened last weekend, SWS beating Easts what a F joke this comp is and don’t get me started on inter league to be beaten by Canberra.
    AFL Sydney take a long hard look at yourself, Tiff are you around? Who do we see?
    The comp is the laughing stock of NSW and without the academies what hope do boys and girls have of competing or being recruited to Elite level. No Hope!
    I am glad that the best or may I say equal best club in the area run by a true gentleman will win it against the handout pretenders all supported by the governing body!
    Go North Shore, it would be fitting for all your tireless work JG.

As for the rest of you muppets on social media forums, and for the handout clubs, you now who I am and it’s a disgrace that this competition had been so manipulated for years.
    Go ask yourself how is the bats going?
    We used to have an oxygen-thief on here called MUG PUNTER - are you related to him ?
    .....asking for a friend

Is there a reason why UNSW never put their results in on a Saturday like every other club? I know they lost players, did they lose their managers too?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567