Thread: Single Ticket wanted for Swans v Geelong today for my 5 year old

Single Ticket wanted for Swans v Geelong today for my 5 year old

Hi. I posted already, but I think the swear filter may have done me dirty. Given time sensitivity, I am posting again. Mods - if I am sorry if I am a PITA.

I told my 5 year old daughter I would take her to the footy today - she is excited. My other daughter is at a sleepover, so my wife is planning a kids free afternoon. She is excited.

I am a numpty because I am a member, and I never have to think about buying tickets or sold out games.

If anyone has a ticket they aren't using today in the Bill O'Reilly stand (bays 1- 10) or the Victor Trumper stand (bays 11-18 and 310-318) I would love to buy it off you.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, definitely looks like the swear filter got the first one, because this one showed up!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by clayton.lee View Post
    Hi. I posted already, but I think the swear filter may have done me dirty. Given time sensitivity, I am posting again. Mods - if I am sorry if I am a PITA.

I told my 5 year old daughter I would take her to the footy today - she is excited. My other daughter is at a sleepover, so my wife is planning a kids free afternoon. She is excited.

I am a numpty because I am a member, and I never have to think about buying tickets or sold out games.

If anyone has a ticket they aren't using today in the Bill O'Reilly stand (bays 1- 10) or the Victor Trumper stand (bays 11-18 and 310-318) I would love to buy it off you.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, definitely looks like the swear filter got the first one, because this one showed up!
    There was someone on Big Footy offering tickets yesterday because of the travel issues from Tasmania due to the fog. Don't know if they are still available but you can try that forum.