Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 15: the other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Once you pin an arm like Dangerfield did, you render the other player defenceless and deserve to be rubbed out.
    There’s nothing in the laws of the game that demand an arm be free. The dangerous tackle rule was brought in specifically for the “sling” tackle, but obviously driving a player’s head into the ground should be considered dangerous. In this case, however, it appears Dangerfield does his best to hold Walsh up, and even puts his leg under him to mitigate the fall. A free kick maybe, but not a suspension in my view, especially since the AFL is very outcome driven, and there was no injury to Walsh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    Plural seeing as they play them twice
    Would be Norfs in that case

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    With a fair way (some 13 -14 weeks) out, Im forming a view that we will play the Dogs in the Grand Final, their remaining draw is pretty favourable - maybe .

Norths
    Port
    Carlton
    Cats
    Swans
    Dees
    Crows
    Norths
    Giants

They could notch up 8 more wins to end with 15 .
    Thoughts ?
    Lets see if this eventuates or if its rubbish.
    I find them so hard to read. One week they look world beaters, next they look like trash. They have a favourable draw, but equally it would only take a 2 or 3 bad game stretch and they will be out of contention altogether.

I'd love to absolutely humiliate them on GF day (my absolute dream Premiership win) after the travesty of 2016, but equally I don't really want to play them - at their best, they match up well against us, especially when you consider, in Melbourne, against them, we'd be playing against a team with an extra few warm bodies on their side too.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123