Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread - Round 15 - GWS v Swans

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dow View Post
    Bloody hell Mclean has had a couple of cheap frees lol
    The second one was soft. Didn't really register the first one because was watching McDonald take the mark. Not sure why they didn't actually pay the mark in that situation.

The bad news for the Giants, is that so far this season, we've been the best third quarter team and the best fourth quarter team. While they've been 9th and 15th.

I think watching Gulden over the next few years will be special I'm looking forward to it.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    The second one was soft. Didn't really register the first one because was watching McDonald take the mark. Not sure why they didn't actually pay the mark in that situation.
    To be honest I was thinking the same

Keep thinking they will have a completely off game, then the remarkable class of ‘24 kicks in .

They are in constant movement and its a joy to watch.

Rowbottom best on ground for clearances, contested possessions and score involvements.

And it's mildly amusing, that after his nine goals last week, Amartey has -3 fantasy points at half time.

Who is responsible for fitness? Because this team is just running the opposition ragged. Gulden is everywhere, all the players make second efforts, often third efforts, they support each other, when one misses a tackle, another is usually near by...They are so fit- they just run and run and run ....

How long can they keep this up in these conditions? or through the season?

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Who is responsible for fitness? Because this team is just running the opposition ragged. Gulden is everywhere, all the players make second efforts, often third efforts, they support each other, when one misses a tackle, another is usually near by...They are so fit- they just run and run and run ....

How long can they keep this up in these conditions? or through the season?
    Yep, fitness staff to win the Bob Skilton!

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    To start the third quarter like that is just a complete punch in the face for GWS
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Please keep this going through the last game in September! This is so beautiful to watch Swans! 🤍

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

How is that a free kick?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get free kick stats broken down by umpire? I'd like to see what Stevics numbers against us are like.

I have no idea what that free against Blakey was for..Just to make the game interesting?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast