Thread: bye ?'s and who makes finals team

Regular in the Side

bye ?'s and who makes finals team

2 things 1 re byes must vic people forget that the teams who did not compete in roeund 0 had this wekend classified as byesa and the teams who cpmeted in round 0 had byes over the rounds 2 5 and 6 and have had 2 byes by
    round 15. So all the vics should shut up.
    2nd things here my go at picking the finals team very difficult Changes to GWS game Out H Cunningham and S Wicks replaced by C Mills and L Parker R Fox for C Cleary as supp. ? remains as to who bertween B Campbell and M Roberts probably depends upom who we play Any comments

Senior Player
    Ins for finals (assuming fitness): Mills, Parker, Fox

Outs: Campbell, Wicks, Cleary

Cunningham doing his role every week, and more essential than what Campbell is doing currently on exposed form. Roberts is a bit too slow and often beaten on the wings in one on one contests for the ground ball. Finals pressure will be up several notches to regular season heat, so I would take Cunningham over him.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    Ins for finals (assuming fitness): Mills, Parker, Fox

Outs: Campbell, Wicks, Cleary

Cunningham doing his role every week, and more essential than what Campbell is doing currently on exposed form. Roberts is a bit too slow and often beaten on the wings in one on one contests for the ground ball. Finals pressure will be up several notches to regular season heat, so I would take Cunningham over him.
    Don't reckon we can play Mills, Parker and Adams together as midfielders. If all fit, I would take Parker over Adams. Wicks stays because of his speed. Not sure who Mills replaces but he will be in team. Worries me a bit in terms of the chemistry we have right now. Injuries may solve it.

Veterans List
    Mills will probably play half back in place of Roberts/Campbell. Can't see them disrupting the league leading CBA synergy we've built this season.

Same for Parker, more time forward?

All this of course assuming our magic injury run continues. Injuries change everything