Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Match thread: Swans v Dockers.

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    From where I was sitting in the Brewongle Stand I thought Logan should have hand balled to Gulden who was free and running past to receive the hand pass, and kick from less than 40 meters out, albeit not on as good an angle as Logan.
    Not blaming Logan here because he would have been aware from the bench signs there was less than 30 seconds to go. Not sure if this opportunity showed up on television because I have not watched the replay yet, but I am confident Gulden would have at least kicked a point with that lethal left foot.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing!!!

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    From where I was sitting in the Brewongle Stand I thought Logan should have hand balled to Gulden who was free and running past to receive the hand pass, and kick from less than 40 meters out, albeit not on as good an angle as Logan.
    Not blaming Logan here because he would have been aware from the bench signs there was less than 30 seconds to go. Not sure if this opportunity showed up on television because I have not watched the replay yet, but I am confident Gulden would have at least kicked a point with that lethal left foot.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing!!!

He did the right thing, just Shanked it

Was a 5% chance to kick a goal, was over 60% to get a point.

Right decision bad execution

We lost, big deal, move on.

Mills and Parker will come in and help but they won’t change anything unless we play well as a team.

Fox needs to be in. No idea why Cleary is in ahead of him.

Agree Fox walks in and better he plays in defence.
    Campbell deserves to stay in, was under pressure but you can see he has it in him.

I just hope Parker walks back in and Mills doesn't do a Calf in the 2s trying to press for senior selection

The Dockers were far superior perhaps than the Swans expected . They ran rings around us for large parts.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    He did the right thing, just Shanked it

Was a 5% chance to kick a goal, was over 60% to get a point.

Right decision bad execution
    I preface this by saying I haven't re-watched this, but it was disappointing to see none of the leaders come over and have a "calming" word in Logan's ear.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    Very good point RS. Would not have happened if Mills or Parker were out there

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    In the last5 minutes. Grundy drops a simple mark in the backline, Adams sprints to the 50m arc and dribbles it along the ground and then Logan cannot kick the ball 50 meters?Not sure where they head is at? Hopefully it is a glitch in the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    I preface this by saying I haven't re-watched this, but it was disappointing to see none of the leaders come over and have a "calming" word in Logan's ear.
    I was thinking the same and also haven't re-watched it.

With the umps nowadays no one probably dared go near the mark

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Agree Fox walks in and better he plays in defence.
    Campbell deserves to stay in, was under pressure but you can see he has it in him.

I just hope Parker walks back in and Mills doesn't do a Calf in the 2s trying to press for senior selection
    Yep totally agree on Campbell, though would hard to see him holding his spot when Parker and Mills are back. He will at least get the next few weeks.

I think Parker replaces Adams, Mills replaces Campbell and Fox replaces Cleary.

Adams disposal was terrible, but he has been good the last month.

Can't see him coming out, 20 touches and a goal, previous 2.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast